We will maintain the high degree of personal customer service, ethical business practices and quality that have been symbolic of Selecteon® since it was founded.
Management is committed to review and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system to ensure that it will meet the needs of our customers and our company.
Selecteon, Corp. is now ISO 9001:2008 registered! This exemplifies our ability to provide a superior product through our system of documented processes. Our diligent staff is clearly dedicated to the highest commitment of service and support.
ISO 9001:2008 is one of a set of five ISO 9000 world recognized standards, with strict requirements on how a company performs, manages, and ensures quality products and services. As we operate under these requirements throughout our facility, our parts are under strict control starting from the time we receive your order to completion of the final product.
First article, in-process, and final inspections can be performed on every part before shipping to ensure that our clients receive quality parts every time. All of our production and measurement equipment are continually inspected and calibrated to guarantee quality product.
Inspection and Test Equipment
- Mitutoyo BRM507 Bright-M CMM, 20" x 28" x 16" XYZ with .00002" Resolution
- Brown & Sharpe MicroVal CMM
- Navitar TenX Lens and Sony Camera Video Microscope with .00005" positioning
- Instron Tensile/Compression Tester Model 4206
- Starrett Inspection Tables and Inspection Instruments
- Dynascope 3D Microscope
- Leica Inspection Microscope, with video output
- Micrometers, Vernier Calipers, Bore Gauges, Height Gauges, Gauge Blocks, (Inspection and Shop Grade), Dial Indicators, Protractors, Drop Indicators and Stands